Hey Monday Maghan,
Thanks for these totally rad cars. Mom said you got them for me for Christmas, but she hid them in the basement for a boring winter day (not sure I approve of her keeping them from me, but that's besides the point since I have them now).
Thanks for these totally rad cars. Mom said you got them for me for Christmas, but she hid them in the basement for a boring winter day (not sure I approve of her keeping them from me, but that's besides the point since I have them now).
Anywho, I heard Grandma telling mom that she should bring those cars up from the basement since we'd been iced in for a few days.
Mom listened (YEEEEESSSSS)!
Now I am totally stoked to roll these guys around! See?
Love,
Will
Love,
Will
Oh...and if you are wondering why I'm not smiling, it is because I get very serious about things I like. I'm trying to figure out exactly how these little wheels turn and the hydraulics behind them that make the noise.


No comments:
Post a Comment