My New Tricks:
1. Going down the slide face first (a mini indoor slide...picture hopefully coming soon.)
2. Climbing in and out of my grocery cart. (If I get any bigger, I won't be able to fit, so I do this a lot lately just to get as much in as I can.)
3. Pointing to my nose, head/hair, and tummy (totally cute)
4. Sitting on top of my cars inside the large Tupperware container that stores my zillion little cars
5. Putting my finger up my nostril. I'm always itchy, pretty much everywhere. Lately my nose has been itching (without a trickle of snot or a sniffle). Today I found that my finger can go right up there! Amazing!
6. Jumping off my little chair (only brave enough to do it if someone is there to catch me though.)
p.s. GO PACKERS! and hurry and win this thing before I totally outgrow this sweatshirt that is already a belly shirt on me!


No comments:
Post a Comment