9 month old pictures in his chair are coming soon!
May 25, 2010
pop
We officially moved Will into the real tub for his baths. NOT by choice though! Jeff was trying so hard to help out one evening. When attempting to get Will ready for bath, I thought it was odd when he asked, "Which spout do you use to blow up the tub?" but then it made sense when I heard it BUST! I don't even know how it is possible to bust the rubber duckie tub, but he did it. So much to my dismay, Will is no longer in that tub. I think he's enjoying the real big boy bath though! I just have to get used to it. =)

9 month old pictures in his chair are coming soon!
9 month old pictures in his chair are coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment