I am loving this stage of motherhood. Will now grunts and throws his arms out like he's throwing a mini-fit when he wants something but can't quite figure out how to get it. So when I walk in the house and he hears my voice but can't see me, he goes from being completly content and happy to groaning and crying. I love it though! This is just Will's way to show he wants me and love me. Oh how incredible it is to be his momma! I thank God for entrusting him to me and can only pray that He'll help us raise Will right.
May 19, 2010
Joy
I wanted to take some time to write about how incredible it feels to be a mom to Will. He is the reason I rush home at the end of the day. He gives me a reason to get up in the morning, have a happy day with my students, and be as productive as possible during the day so I can come home and be with him. 
I am loving this stage of motherhood. Will now grunts and throws his arms out like he's throwing a mini-fit when he wants something but can't quite figure out how to get it. So when I walk in the house and he hears my voice but can't see me, he goes from being completly content and happy to groaning and crying. I love it though! This is just Will's way to show he wants me and love me. Oh how incredible it is to be his momma! I thank God for entrusting him to me and can only pray that He'll help us raise Will right.
I am loving this stage of motherhood. Will now grunts and throws his arms out like he's throwing a mini-fit when he wants something but can't quite figure out how to get it. So when I walk in the house and he hears my voice but can't see me, he goes from being completly content and happy to groaning and crying. I love it though! This is just Will's way to show he wants me and love me. Oh how incredible it is to be his momma! I thank God for entrusting him to me and can only pray that He'll help us raise Will right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment