May 2, 2010

8 is Great!

Hey everyone! Can you see me?! I am getting so big and having fun













all the time now! I have two bottom teeth that I love to use to crunch my apple harvest wagon wheels and I have two top teeth that mom and dad can see in my gums. They're poking so hard that they'll bust through any moment! Today they made me very tired and clingy. I didn't feel like doing anything! Mom finally gave me just a little bit of motrin since I wasn't being myself and I had a low grade fever. I perked right up a half hour later! See...I can't sit still now that I'm finally feeling well enough to laugh, smile, bounce, and make noise!













Did you know that I can stand so well and I even pivot from the couch to my music table? I dance by bending my knees...that's my new favorite move. I stopped sticking my tongue out so much (I heard mom say she was glad that phase only lasted a couple weeks). I crack up all the time when mom and dad make tooting noises with their mouth and I still think jump up peek a boo is pretty funny.













I don't have any interest in watching my Baby Einstein DVD (which mom says is fine by her) and I don't see what the point of clapping is. People always take my hands together and try to get me to do it. I mean, patty cake is pretty neat b/c someone is singing it to me and moving my hands, but why should I want to clap on my own just for the heck of it?! I don't get it yet, but maybe some day I'll want to. Right now, my favorite book is "Are You My Mother?" by P.D. Eastman. My favorite CD is Jesus Loves Me heartbeat songs (it's been my favorite since day 1).













All in all, life is very good being William Zachary Elder!

No comments: