Jeff has been out of town for work all week, so Will and I have been hanging out in the evenings. We miss Daddy, and I know he misses us too. My mom got on me lately saying I haven't been taking as many pictures of Will--TRUE. So I have posted a few more snapshots of things he is blowing me away with. Here, he is sitting by himself. Will totally chilled in the chair for a whole five minutes while I putzed around in the kitchen. It was awesome!
In this next picture, Will is trying to peer over to see what in the world Jones is doing on the ground. Jones was making quite a ruckus while chewing on his new bone.
Below is how Will maneuvered himself in attempt to touch the "crawl ball" toy. He started out sitting and then moved into this three legged crawl position before getting stuck. That right leg just wouldn't budge. It was kinda funny to see him attempt to get something and then scream with frustration.
And yes, Jones is still going to town on his bone in that picture.
Disclaimer: Do I really have to? OK, I do. Obviously, I put a big pillow blocker in front of the big boy while he was sitting in the chair 'just in case' he toppled too far forward (but removed it for the picture). I could see him from everywhere in the kitchen, but there will be a day (not too long from now) when he's too mobile to leave on a chair.


No comments:
Post a Comment