February 14, 2010

best.gift.ever

Today will go down in the books as one of the best with Will (so far) for me and Jeff. As he was sitting in his bouncer seat starting to get bored, I went down to sniff his diaper to check if he needed a change (I know, it seems nasty but just wait till you become a mom and do the same thing...haha). When I popped back up, Will started GIGGLING over and over! He let out the cutest belly giggles I've ever heard from this boy! Jeff was working in the office and heard it, so he immediately came down to be close to the hilarious sounds coming from Will. We were in such shock and amazement at how funny it was to hear our boy full out laugh, that we just sat and enjoyed it and played more peek-a-boo with him to get more and more of it. Part of me wishes we'd had the video camera on, but there will be more time for that later. His giggle attack was the best Valentine's gift ever!

On a side note, is this not the weirdest picture ever?! Came across it while looking for some Valentine's images, and I couldn't resist.

No comments: