
Freedom of Speech...Something I thought covered almost all elements before Feb. 11, 2010. Long story that is only half of the reason why we need to make the blog private. Due to the weirdos in our world (sad), we have to make the blog private in order to protect this little guy as well as our own opinions and writing. Thank you for continuing to check in on the blog even though it means you will have to sign up for a Google Account. How bogus is that?! I would have picked a different blog site (one that lets readers use any email address to sign in) if I could have predicted the future to know I'd go private. Live & learn! =)
Love,
Jeff and Alyson
Things Will does well:1. Babbles (loves talking)
2. Smiling
3. Screaming (loves his loud voice)
4. Sitting with a tiny bit of support
5. Playing in his jumper
6. Eating solid foods (LOVES peas -gross- Peas & Green Beans are his favorite so far!)
7. Wrapping mommy & daddy around his fingerThings Will needs to improve upon:1. SLEEP (he gets a C- in this department)
2. Rolling Over
3. Tummy Time (I'm sure reflux is a bit of a road block here)
No comments:
Post a Comment