bumpy rash on his tummy so I gave it a few days before calling the doctor. Sure enough, it didn't get any better, so we made an appointment on Tuesday (with my good friend Megan - the nurse practitioner - since Dr. Keller wasn't free that day). It was so fun seeing Megan and she took great care looking over Will and explaining everything to me. Will just has a case of sensitive skin- most likely got the rash from the adult detergent we've been throwing his clothes in (to make laundry easier). Gotta go back to the expensive Dreft detergent, so I'll be on a coupon hunt!
November 18, 2009
There's NO way!
bumpy rash on his tummy so I gave it a few days before calling the doctor. Sure enough, it didn't get any better, so we made an appointment on Tuesday (with my good friend Megan - the nurse practitioner - since Dr. Keller wasn't free that day). It was so fun seeing Megan and she took great care looking over Will and explaining everything to me. Will just has a case of sensitive skin- most likely got the rash from the adult detergent we've been throwing his clothes in (to make laundry easier). Gotta go back to the expensive Dreft detergent, so I'll be on a coupon hunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment