The day after Thanksgiving is here and almost gone. I love the day after because it usually entails a little less food, a little less noise, and a lot of reflecting on good times with family. This year, we have so much to be thankful for! We had a wonderful turkey day in Anderson with my family (we rotate Thanksgivings year to year). The food was delicious and it was so nice to be in the company of family. Will also surprised us by rolling over 3 times from his belly to back! I think he may have been showing off for everyone. Seeing all the family huddled around little Will on the floor baby talking back and forth with him was priceless. A memory I hope I never forget.
Happy day after Thanksgiving to you and yours with love!
Here's a pic of Will at his 3 month birthday (Nov. 25th).

No comments:
Post a Comment