
Will's now on his second formula in three weeks. This one has added rice cereal in it to try to help with all the spit up. It adds a few extra calories to his meals, as you can tell! =) Due to the added thickness in this formula, the poor guy is plugged up! So now the nurse tells us to give him 3 ounces of prune juice a day. I think it hurts his tummy, so we may get off this stuff soon. We'll see. Oh the joys of tummy issues! He was bound to get it following in his Daddy and Grandma Sue's footsteps...
Correction-- I was wrong! Found out the Enfamil Lipil A.R. doesn't have extra calories after all! A friend from high school who's a rep for Enfamil has helped us out majorly, and she informed us that there is no calorie difference. So I guess Will's chubby cheeks are just him! Love them =)
1 comment:
he is so cute in that little santa outfit!!
Post a Comment