Why, you ask, is the title and 1st picture for this post a vacuum cleaner? Because it was my better half tonight. Will broke out in one of his worst hysterics (for no apparent reason), and I knew the only thing he needed was to go to sleep. Since I could tell he was sleepy, I had tried rocking and soothing him for a good half hour BEFORE the hysterics began. It kept up so bad that he started sounding like he was hyperventilating (don't worry, he was NOT hungry, I'd fed him plenty just 35 min. earlier). Since the typical dancing, "ch-ch-ing", lightly bouncing on the edge of the spare bed with Will in my arms wasn't working, I desperately went for the Dyson. Holding Will in my arms and gently vacuuming back and forth with my left hand did the trick immediately. SO weird! But I'm so very glad it worked. He's fast asleep in his crib now.On a cute note, here are Will's 4 month birthday pics. Yes, this month it was more difficult to get him to sit still in his chair without toppling over!
TAKE 1
TAKE 2
TAKE 3
TAKE 4


No comments:
Post a Comment