December 19, 2010

I'm a sucker already

These baby girl clothes are killing me! She's not even here yet, but I am already a sucker for the adorable girl outfits. I think it's the sales that are partly to blame right now. Since we found out we were having a girl the day before Thanksgiving, I definitely went out for an hour or so on Black Friday just to make a few cute purchases for this little one. Since then, I take advantage of every opportunity to buy her something. Today I took Will to see Santa (pictures coming if I can figure out how to upload from my phone), and they gave me a 30% off card to Crazy 8. So of course, my mom and I went there and I once again left with three more cute things for Baby E!

A sneak peak at her wardrobe that resides in her room even before she does. How could I not fall for these cute buys?!


No comments: