
It is hard to believe that tomorrow is Aug. 9th, the day my SAHM status expires and I turn back into a working mom. I will miss this babe incredibly. We have had the BEST summer together. From first time swimming to a real pool champ, from being frustrated that he couldn't move to crawling and cruising all over the place, from not so much a schedule to a sort of schedule, from 4 bottles a day to 3 bottles a day, from no sippy to totally into the sippy cup at meals and b/n bottles, from gagging on thicker 3rd stage baby foods to eating real finger foods, from no babbling to some babbling (including mo-ma)...this has been one of the most memorable summers of my life. I thank God every day for letting me be a part of this journey! What a blessing it has been to stay at home with Will this summer as well as sell and buy our house, move into an incredible neighborhood, and now returning to school where I have to think I can somehow be a blessing in the tiniest bit of way to other parent's kids. Oh...it won't be easy though!
Thank you,
Stacie, for the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment