I took a personal day last week because I was missing Will big time. He is in such a fun stage right now! While the first four months were tough, I absolutely love this new stage of exploring and happiness from our little boy. At the mall, it was Will's first time to sit (straight up - by the way) in the stroller without the car seat inside the stroller. He loved the new view of all the people and shops. A couple times, I found him grabbing some clothing articles as we passed through the tight isles. It was so cute to see him so into it all!
March 21, 2010
Shopping
I took a personal day last week because I was missing Will big time. He is in such a fun stage right now! While the first four months were tough, I absolutely love this new stage of exploring and happiness from our little boy. At the mall, it was Will's first time to sit (straight up - by the way) in the stroller without the car seat inside the stroller. He loved the new view of all the people and shops. A couple times, I found him grabbing some clothing articles as we passed through the tight isles. It was so cute to see him so into it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment